Single game tickets for the Pittsburgh Penguins 2022-23 season will go on sale Wednesday, August 3 at 10:00 AM at ticketmaster.com/penguins.
The on-sale will include two pre-season home games and 41 regular-season contests.
The Pittsburgh Penguins will open up the 2022-23 regular season with two-straight games at PPG Paints Arena, beginning with the team’s home opener against the Arizona Coyotes on October 13 at 7:00 PM.
Other noteworthy home games available during Wednesday’s on-sale include:
- November 15 vs. Toronto: The Penguins host 2021-22 Hart Trophy and Rocket Richard Trophy winner Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- December 20 vs. NY Rangers: Reigning Vezina Trophy winner Igor Shesterkin and the New York Rangers visit Pittsburgh for the first time since the First Round of the 2022 Playoffs.
- February 7 vs. Colorado: Pittsburgh hosts the defending Stanley Cup champion Colorado Avalanche in their only visit to PPG Paints Arena.
- February 23 vs. Edmonton: 2021-22 Art Ross Trophy winner Connor McDavid and the Edmonton Oilers make their only regular-season trip to Pittsburgh.
- March 11 vs. Philadelphia: It’s the Battle of Pennsylvania as the Penguins host their cross-state rivals in a Saturday afternoon matchup for their first of two visits to Pittsburgh.
- March 25 vs. Washington: Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals make their only trip to PPG Paints Arena for a Saturday night tilt.
In addition to the August 3 single game ticket on-sale, 2022-23 season ticket packages are available now. Plans include full, half and quarter season options. For more information on Penguins tickets, please visit www.pittsburghpenguins.com/tickets or call 1-800-642-PENS.
A full promotional schedule will be announced at a later date.