A re-purposed 1950’s Pittsburgh Diner finds a new home as a concession area at The Lamp Theater in Irwin Pennsylvania. Right now on Steel City News.

The Lamp Theater opened its doors in Downtown Irwin in 1937 and since then has had quite a journey in becoming the modern Theatre destination it is today. The lamp just celebrated The Grand Opening of its new concession area built out of a re-purposed 1950’s diner that lived most of its life in Pittsburgh. We attended the grand opening that was held outside on the beautiful new Harper family Courtyard and got a chance to speak with some of those involved in making this dream a reality.